TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Each guest travelling with Nautilus Aviation is required to read and accept the Terms & Conditions of the helicopter transfer flights.
- Bookings can only be confirmed once passenger weights and acceptance of Terms & Conditions have been received.
2. PASSENGER WEIGHTS:
- Helicopters, as with all light aircrafts, are subject to strict weight limitations per aircraft type.
- Accurate individual passenger body weights (kg) shall be requested at the time of booking to ensure aircraft limitations are adhered to. It is a legal requirement for all passengers and luggage to be weighed upon check-in.
- Should a passengers’ weight have a variance which results in the aircraft limitations being exceeded, Nautilus Aviation reserves the right to restrict luggage or charge additional fees if a larger aircraft or private charter is required.
3. LUGGAGE ALLOWANCE:
- Helicopters have limited capacity for the carrying of luggage; all passengers are restricted to a maximum 15kg allowance per person (including hand luggage).
- Luggage is required to be packed into 1 x carry-on size case or soft duffle bag per person as these best fit in the cargo compartment (any excess luggage may be stored at the Nautilus Aviation office until your return). Duffle bags can be provided upon request for re-packing.
4. TRAVELLING WITH CHILDREN OR INFANTS OR PASSENGERS REQUIRING SPECIAL ASSISTANCE:
- Please advise at the time of booking if you will be travelling with infants or passengers requiring special assistance.
- Aviation regulations for helicopters require any child having reached their 3rd birthday to occupy their own seat.
- Routinely one (1) infant may be carried per flight, please contact us for further information if requiring travel with more than one infant.
- Luggage allowance is based upon 15kg per passenger occupying a seat, additional luggage for infants may be accommodated subject to overall weight being under aircraft limitations upon check-in on the day of travel.
- Full size prams and capsules/child seats do not fit into the helicopter luggage compartment.
- The safety of our passengers, crew and aircraft will always be the foremost priority.
- The decision of the pilot in command is final with regard to the carriage of luggage, seat allocation and whether a flight is to proceed during times of inclement weather.
- As we are flying over water all passengers must wear a life jacket for the duration of the flight.
- All passengers will receive a safety briefing prior departure.
- Strictly no smoking in or around the helicopter at any time.
6. CANCELLATIONS / OPERATIONS:
- Check-in time shall be confirmed at the time of booking relevant to the location from which you are departing.
- Flight cancellations require a minimum notification 48 hours prior departure.
- Nautilus Aviation Pty Ltd accepts no responsibility for any expenses incurred by a passenger as a result of any domestic/international flight delay, reschedules/ alterations, poor weather or mechanical failure.
- Where possible if delaying a flight does not impact other passengers meeting connecting flights we shall endeavour to accommodate changes however this cannot always be guaranteed.
- Where a flight cannot be held resulting in a private charter being required this would be subject to availability and at an additional cost.
- Although all care is taken, Nautilus Aviation Pty Ltd accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to personal belongings, luggage or personal injury due to events beyond our control.
- It is recommended that all passengers take out travel insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances.
7. PRIVACY & CONFIDENTIALITY:
- Personal details are required from you in order to complete your booking; all information provided to Nautilus Aviation will remain private and confidential. No personal details will be disclosed to third parties without your consent. Nautilus Aviation refers its privacy regulations through the Federal Privacy commission; www.privacy.gov.au