CREATED FOR PRIVACY, FIT FOR A CROWD
Pelorus’ naturally isolated, sprawling single residence features five luxurious suites, making it the only luxury private island home in the region. An intimate dwelling designed for families and friends seeking to share a memorable island getaway, together.
— relax in complete seclusion —
Pelorus Private Island’s lodge epitomises contemporary coastal luxury, with wide open spaces and clean lines defining its modern island aesthetic. Clad in fresh white-washed shiplap with wooden shutters and floorboards beckoning bare feet, the residence’s design evokes a sense of purity and tranquillity, seamlessly blending with the landscape’s white coral sand beaches and tropical blue waters.
The light-filled residence features communal lounges and dining areas with a fully stocked bar and an open kitchen, for guests to be entertained and indulged by our private chef. The inviting beachfront pool and generous breezy spotted gum verandas provide comfortable nooks and lounges to laze, read or chat with endless Coral Sea views.
RESIDENCE AMENITIES & FEATURES
- Total residence floor area 913m2
- Four king suites each with ensuite and shower
- One triple-share suite with ensuite and shower
- Beachfront pool
- Gaggenau coffee machine
- Teppanyaki grill
- Big Green Egg barbeque
- Ooni pizza oven
- Games such as chess, backgammon and Scrabble
“A timeless interior palette of timber, rattan, airy Italian linens and natural stone forms the canvas for effortless coastal luxury to envelop your soul.”
— sophistication with off-duty island style —
The island’s four private suites are each furnished with a curated selection of hand-made designer furniture and textiles, blending timeless sophistication with off-duty island style. Earthy hardwood timber posts and hand-sanded feature columns draw the eye to your suite’s expansive cathedral ceilings, creating a grand, awe-inspiring atmosphere for rest and relaxation. Freestanding king beds draped in Italian linen and duck-filled pillows provide luxurious comfort, while your in-room lounge is the ideal setting for reading and recharging in the privacy of your suite.
The residence also features a fifth suite that can be used for staff (security, nanny etc.) travelling with guests.
— timeless natural beauty —
Pelorus Private Island’s ensuite bathrooms are paved with cool Palladian limestone, adding a timeless natural beauty to your experience. LaGaia guest amenities, brimming with Australian native botanical extracts and nature’s richest minerals, will ground and energise you during your sojourn.
Rates & Inclusions
- All gourmet meals, with menus curated to guests’ preferences
- A selection of premium wines, beers, spirits and soft drinks
- Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label champagne of choice
- Gourmet snacks
- Experiences such as local fringing reef snorkelling, seabobs, guided jet ski island tours, a Hinchinbrook Island adventure (subject to weather and tides), an outer reef excursion, Orpheus Island Research Station Tour (subject to weather and tides) and unlimited surrounding islands boat charters
- Use of water equipment such as kayaks, stand-up paddle board, snorkelling and fishing equipment, and Schiller water bikes
PRICE UPON REQUEST
SUITE AMENITIES & FEATURES
- Four king suites each with ensuite and shower.
- Room size 52m2, balcony size 24m2, total size 76m2
- One twin-share suite with ensuite and shower.
- Room size 42m2, balcony size 17m2, total size 59m2
- Private balcony
- Air-conditioning, heating and ceiling fan
- Daily room service
- Bathrobes and slippers
- LaGaia toiletries
- GHD hairdryer, GHD straightener, Babyliss hair clippers
- Yoga mats
- Complimentary water bottles